DON’T LET HAEMORRHOIDS DISTURB YOUR LIFE
Nethika Naturals Haemor¢hoids Care Supplement helps you deal with Haemorrhoids.
- Additional information
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Piles is another term for haemorrhoids. It is the swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and anus that cause discomfort and bleeding. Haemorrhoids are usually caused by straining during bowel movements, obesity or pregnancy. It is very common with more than10 millioncases per year in India.
Discomfort is a common symptom, especially during bowel movements or when sitting. Other symptoms include itching and bleeding.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (or Piles) are the inflamed or swollen veins in the rectum or anus, similar to varicose veins. The surrounding support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers of the anal canal are also affected. Hemorrhoids may cause discomfort, pain, itching and bleeding in the anal region.
Hemorrhoids may be internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids develop inside the rectum normally located 2-4cm above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type. External hemorrhoids occur on the outside edge of the anus.
What Causes Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoid swelling occurs when there is an increase in the pressure in the small vessels in the anal canal causing them to swell and engorge with blood. This causes them to increase in size leading to symptoms. Increased pressure may be caused by a variety of factors:
- Strain- Strain when having a bowel movement or prolonged sitting on the toilet increases the pressure within the blood vessels.
- Chronic Constipation or Chronic Diarrhea
- Eating a low-fiber diet- A low-fiber diet can cause constipation, which can contribute to hemorrhoids in two ways. First, it promotes straining on the toilet, and second, it also aggravates the hemorrhoids by producing hard stools that further irritate the swollen veins.
- Pregnancy- Increased pressure of the enlarged uterus on the rectum and anus during pregnancy may be associated with hemorrhoid swelling. In addition, hormonal changes with pregnancy may weaken the muscles that support the rectum and anus.
- Regular heavy lifting
- Colon Cancer
- Having anal intercourse
What are the symptoms of Hemorrhoids?
Signs and symptoms of Hemorrhoids might include:
- Itching or irritation in anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around the anus
- Mucus discharge
- Bleeding without pain
- Hard lump near the anus
What are the tips to prevent or reduce symptoms of haemorrhoids?
Few important ways in which you can reduce the severity of hemorrhoids or prevent them are:
- Eat high-fiber foods.Eating more fruits, vegetables, cereals and whole grains helps to soften the stool and increase its bulk. This helps avoid the straining during defecation. Fiber supplements, like psyllium and methylcellulose also may be used to increase the intake of fiber.
- Avoid processed, fried, spicy and low-fiber foods. Avoid low fiber foods like dairy products, white flour and red meat as these can worsen constipation, which can trigger piles. Fried foods are difficult to digest while spicy foods may increase the pain and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- Drink plenty of fluids.Drinking plenty of water and other liquids every day helps keep stools soft.
- Avoid Coffee and Alcohol. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages like coffee as they cause the stools to dry out leading to more strain and damage to hemorrhoids.
- Don't strain.Straining and holding the breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Respond to nature’s call. Waiting to pass a bowel movement and allowing the urge to go away, makes the stool to dry out and be harder to pass.
- Exercise daily to help prevent constipation and to reduce pressure on veins. Exercise can also help to lose excess weight that might be contributing to hemorrhoids.
- Avoid long periods of sitting.Sitting too long, particularly on the toilet, can increase the pressure on the veins in the anus.
- Use Cold Compress or Ice packs. Using ice packs or cold compress helps to reduce the inflammation and pain.
What are the available medical treatments for Hemorrhoids?
In the majority of cases, haemorrhoids/piles resolve on their own without the need for any treatment. However, some treatments can help reduce the discomfort and itching associated with it.
- Stool softeners or Laxatives- Stool softeners work by increasing the water and fat content within the stool allowing it to be passed more easily. These help to reduce the strain or pressure applied while passing stools, thereby decreasing the inflammation and pain of haemorrhoids.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs- These are available over-the counter. Medications include painkillers, ointments, creams, which can help soothe redness and swelling around the anus.
If these do not help, medical procedures like Rubber band ligation, Sclerotherapy or Surgery are advised.
- Rubber band ligation- In this procedure the base of the hemorrhoidal clump is encircled with a tight rubber band. The tissue which gets cut off by the rubber band dies, and is replaced by an ulcer that heals with scarring.
- Sclerotherapy- This procedure involves injecting a liquid into the base of the haemorrhoid which causes it to shrink.
How does Nethika Naturals Hemorrhoid Care work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S HEMORRHOID CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to take care of haemorrhoids/piles and its associated discomforting issues like itching, bleeding etc. It contains high quality standardized extracts of Gotu kola (Centella asiatica), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Kachnar (Bauhinia variegata), Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia), Black cumin (Nigella sativa), Lemon (Citrus limon), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Onion (Allium cepa), Pine (Pinus maritima) and Hesperidin.
The effects of the constituent herbs are as follows:
- Helps Reduce Symptoms of Hemorrhoids: Hesperidin, Pine bark, Onion and Bitter Gourd help in reducing pain, swelling and itching associated with haemorrhoids, probably due to their anti-inflammatory effects. Kachnar, Onion and Haritaki help prevent bleeding and discomfort. This may probably be due to their astringent and wound healing activities.
- Helps Relieve Constipation: Bitter Gourd, Onion, Haritaki and Lemon help reduce constipation and make stools softer. They thus reduce strain while passing stools.
- Helps Digestion: Black cumin and Haritaki helps to improve digestion
- Helps Strengthen Anal Vasculature: Gotu kola and Lemon may help strengthen the blood vessels and capillaries and improve their integrity
- Helps Soothe Nerves: Ginger and Onion help in soothing, healing and reducing inflammation of the nerves
- Helps in detoxification of the body
Are there any side effects of Nethika Naturals Hemorrhoid Care Capsules?
Nethika Naturals Hemorrhoid Care is 100% natural, made from best quality standardized extracts sourced from certified vendors who produce the extracts in cGMP, FDA, HALAL and KOSHER approved manufacturing facility. All the individual herbs present in the supplement are reported to be safe with no adverse/side effects.
How long can I continue this supplement?
You can continue this supplement for as long as you feel the need. It is safe for long term use.
What is the Dose of this supplement?
The dose is 1 capsule twice daily after meals. Drink plenty of water or other fluids every day along with the supplement.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.