SAFE Solution For Joint Pain.
Nethika Naturals Joint Support Supplement is Natural and Safe Alternative to modern pain killers.
- Additional information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot ofpain.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries. Joint pain is extremely common.Knee painis the most common complaint, followed byshoulderandhip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of your body, from youranklesand feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common.
Joint pain can range from mildly irritating to debilitating. It may go away after a few weeks (acute), or last for several weeks or months (chronic). Even short-term pain and swelling in the joints can affect your quality of life.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What are the common Joint Problems and their Causes?
Healthy joints such as wrists, shoulders, knees, ankles and finger joints allow your body to move with ease. Conditions (diseases or damage) that negatively affect the Joints can lead to chronic pain, swelling and disability.
These conditions can be any one of the following:
Arthritis: It is one of the most common causes of joint pain. The two main forms of arthritis are Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Osteoarthritis is the wear-and-tear that usually happens with aging or after injury. Cartilage that normally cushions the joint breaks down over time, leading to stiffness and pain, especially with movement.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder affecting many joints. In this the body's immune system attacks its own tissue, including joints. It affects joint linings, causing painful swelling. Over long periods of time, the inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis can cause bone erosion and joint deformity.
- Gout: This is also a type of arthritis which commonly affects the joint connecting the big toe to the rest of the foot. In gout, excess uric acid – a waste product in the blood – forms crystals in the joints leading to severe joint pain, swelling, warmth, and redness.
- Other Joint Conditions: These include Spondylitis, Bursitis, Psoriatic arthritis, Infectious arthritis, and Joint Injuries (Strains, Sprains, Fractures, Dislocations, etc.)
How can I improve my Joint health?
There are some simple ways or tips to improve joint health or prevent further damage of joints.
- Reduce Weight: If you are overweight it is advisable to lose weight as it will help reduce stress or pressure on the knees and hips.
- Regular Exercise: Regular exercise will not only help reduce weight but will also increase blood flow to the joints and will reduce the pain and stiffness. Prefer walking, cycling or swimming but don’t overdo it
- Build Muscle Strength: Building muscle strength, especially in your legs, is another way to maintain healthy joints.
- Stretch your Joints: Stretching the joints will help reduce stiffness and increase mobility. It also improves cartilage health. Do not sit or stand in one position for long, preferably move around in between.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking increases inflammation and thus slows the healing process in joints.
- Proper Diet: Having a diet which includes foods that decrease inflammation helps in maintaining joint health and reducing pain and inflammation. Diet should contain fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts and seeds (flaxseeds or pumpkin seeds are rich in Omaga-3 fatty acids), beans, legumes, grains and sea food.
- Use Multivitamins: Multivitamins is a good way to get the nutrients you may lack in your diet. Strong joints and overall joint health will benefit from bone-building calcium and vitamin K, tissue-repairing vitamin C, pain-relieving vitamin E, folic acid, etc.
What are the Foods to avoid in Joint disorders?
The types of food to avoid are those that include the following:
- Sugar: Processed sugars can prompt the release of cytokines (inflammatory mediators) in the body and can trigger or worsen joint inflammation and pain.
- Saturated Fat: Foods high in saturated fat can cause inflammation in the fat tissue. It not only contributes to the risk of developing obesity, heart disease, and other conditions, this can also make arthritis inflammation worse.
- Refined carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates (such as white bread, white rice and potato chips) can stimulate inflammation in the body and worsen joint pain.
How does Nethika Naturals Joint Care work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S JOINT CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed for healthy and pain free joints and muscles. It contains high quality standardized extracts of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Moringa, Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Panax ginseng, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) and Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum).
The overall effects of constituent ingredients are as mentioned below:
- Helps reduce Joint Inflammation: Herbs present in the product provide relief in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, joint pain, skeletal muscle pain and back pain due to their anti-inflammatory effects.
- Helps Prevent Inflammation: Ashwagandha, Boswellia, Ginger, etc. helps prevent the triggers producing swelling & pain and also protects against cartilage damage
- Helps in Muscle Aches: Turmeric and Ginger help in muscle aches (strains and sprains)
- Helps in Reducing Stiffness
- Improves Physical Function and Mobility
- Aids Digestion: Poor digestion is a primary trigger for arthritis. Ginger helps in digestion and thus helps prevent arthritis.
- Helps in Maintenance of Healthy Bones: Moringa provides the essential minerals which help in maintaining healthy bones, healing bone ailments and preventing osteoporosis
What is the Dose of the product?
For long term or chronic joint pain caused due to any Joint disease or condition like arthritis the recommended dose is 1 capsule twice a day. For any acute or sudden pain the dose can be increased to 2 capsules twice a day for 2-3 days or till the pain subsides.
For how long can I use this product?
The Supplement is 100% natural and safe for long term use.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no side effects. It’s purely herbal and contains only best quality standardized plant extracts, with no chemical additives.