Keep Uric Acid In Control!
Nethika Naturals Gout Care Supplement Helps You Control Uric Acid and Keeping Your Joint Pain Free
- Additional information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Gout is a common type of arthritis that causes intense pain, swelling, and stiffness in a joint. It usually affects the joint in the big toe. Gouty arthritisis caused by the deposition of needle-like crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout is caused by too much uric acid in the bloodstream and accumulation of urate crystals in tissues of the body. Uric acid crystal deposits in the joint cause inflammation of the joint leading topain, redness, heat, and swelling. Uric acid is normally found in the body as a byproduct of the way the body breaks down certain proteins called purines. Causes of an elevated blood uric acid level (hyperuricemia) include genetics,obesity, certain medications such as diuretics (water pills), and chronic decreased kidney function
Goutsymptoms and signs include:
- nodules under the skin called tophi,
- joint redness,
- swollen joints,
- joint pain, and
- warmth of the joint.
Hypertension, cardiovascular, andobesityare risk factors for gout. Chronicgoutis treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body. Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, physical deformity, kidney problems, and tophi. Kidney stonesmay be a sign of gout as uric acid crystals can deposit in the kidney and cause kidney stones.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What is Gout?
Gout is an extremely painful joint condition that is caused by an excess of uric acid in the joints.
What causes the deposition of uric acid in joints?
The excess of uric acid in blood, leads to deposition of uric crystals in joints.
What factors leads to increase in uric acid in blood?
The common factors leading to increase in uric acid in blood are
- Diuretics drugs, and
- Renal failure.
What are symptoms of Gout?
Following joint conditions are the symptoms of gout:
- Sudden and severe pain
- Stiffness and tenderness
- Swelling, redness, inflammation
- Pain during movement
What if Gout is left untreated or ignored?
Excess of uric acid (hyperuricemia) if not treated, will not only affect joints but can also lead to formation of kidney stones.
In severe case, acute uric acid nephropathy develops, leading to kidney impairment and reduction in renal functions.
In worst case, chronic hyperuricemia can lead to the formation of tophi under the skin and joint space. These tophi are hard, lumpy deposits which can erode the bone, cartilage and deform the joints. These tophi can even penetrate the skin and cause crusty nodules in parts like ears, vocal cords, and spine.
How can Gout be diagnosed?
Gout can be diagnosed by following ways:
- Physical examination
- Medical history (description of symptoms or other medical conditions)
- Blood test for uric acid
- Fluid from the affected joints for urate test
- X-ray imaging
- Ultrasound to detect urate crystals in joints or tophi
- Dual-energy computerized tomography (DECT)
Who gets more affected by Gout?
The following people get more affected by Gout-
- People of age 50 and older
- Predominant in males
- Family history increases likelihood
- Person having health conditions like diabetes, poor kidney function, hypertension, congestive heart failure, obesity.
- Alcoholic person
- People consuming Fructose-rich food or Purine-rich food.
What is the common site of Gout attack?
The Big toe is the most common site of Gout attack.
What are the available treatment options for Gout?
Medications for treating gout includes
- Suppression of inflammation by Anti-inflammatory drugs,
- Drugs for blocking uric acid production, or
- Drugs which promote removal of uric acid.
Are there any side effects of Allopathic drugs used for Gout treatment?
Yes, these drugs have side effects like
- Stomach pain,
- Bleeding, ulcers,
- Vomiting and Diarrhea,
- Mood changes,
- Increase blood sugar levels,
- Elevated blood pressure,
- Increased risk of kidney problems and hepatitis etc.
Are there any lifestyle changes that can help reducing Gout?
Yes, few lifestyle changes can reduce the risk of Gout like:
- Limiting alcohol
- Staying Hydrated
- Managing Weight by eating low fat proteins, low fat dairy and vegetables.
- Decreasing intake of food rich in Psurines.
- Keeping control on other medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension and Hyperlipidemia.
Is there any natural remedy for Gout?
Yes, there are many herbs which have anti-inflammatory properties, can reduce serum uric acid level, can take care of uric acid levels in blood and keep kidney and liver healthy. These herbs can be taken in form of herbal supplements to treat Gout.
How does Nethika Naturals Gout Care Supplement work?
Nethika Naturals Gout Care Supplement has been scientifically designed to take care of increased levels of uric acid. The product contains best quality standardized extracts of Nirgundi, Boswellia, Turmeric, Ginger, Guggul, etc.
The overall effects of Ingredients are enumerated below:
- Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Effects: Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric helps to reduce joint stiffness, inflammation and pain due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Boswellia helps to protect joints from damage by preventing inflammatory cells from entering the damaged joint tissue. These herbs also act as natural pain killers, and help repair the damage caused by gout inflammation.
- Anti-oxidant Effect: Oxidative stress contributes to inflammation, reducing oxidative stress helps in controlling gout inflammation. Turmeric is a potent antioxidant. Its antioxidant properties come from its flavonoids, ascorbic acid, and polyphenols, including curcumin.
- Suppress the monosodium urate (uric acid) crystals in the blood: Ginger contains two anti-inflammatory agents, gingerols, and shogaols. These agents help suppress the monosodium urate (uric acid) crystals in the blood. This suppression relieves the goutsufferer from a flare-up.
- Inhibition of Xanthine Oxidase: Xanthine oxidase is a versatile enzyme. Catalyzing oxidation of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid are the major functions of xanthine oxidase. But overproduction of uric acid will lead to hyperuricemia which will further lead to gout. Excess of uric acid can be controlled by xanthine oxidase inhibitors which is used in therapeutics. In vitro studies have shown that Garlic and Ginger help reduce the levels of uric acid by inhibiting the Xanthine oxidase enzyme.
- Reduces Blood Uric acid level: Nirgundi, Baheda, Garlic and Ginger helps neutralize and reduce the increased blood uric acid levels.
- Promotes Removal of Uric acid: Lemon and Amla helps to make the body fluids alkaline and disintegrates uric acid and flushes it out of the body
How soon after beginning treatment should my symptoms start to improve?
The Supplement may take almost 1-3 months to show the desired results.
Do I need to take medications long term?
The product is 100% natural. Its ingredients are safe and so the Supplement can be used for a long period if required.
Are there any side effects?
Nethika Naturals Gout Care Supplement is 100% natural and safe. It is made from the best quality standardized extracts sourced from certified vendors who produce the extracts in cGMP, FDA, HALAL and KOSHER approved manufacturing facility. All the individual herbs present in the supplement are reported to be safe with no adverse/side effects.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.