Natural Eye Health Supplement
Nethika Naturals Eye Care Supplement Has Natural ingredients to boost your vision.
From Marigold Guards delicate tissues of eye
A Xanthophyll. Synthesized Only by Plants.
From Ginkgo Biloba & Carrot
Helps Maintain Clear, Sharp Vision
Protect Lens From Oxidative Damage
Source of ANTIOXIDANTS
Licorice & Grape Seeds:
Helps In All Round Eye Health
- Additional information
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In India, as many as 550 million people almost half of India ’s population estimated to be suffering from vision problems and correction.Many aged 40 years and older are either blind or are with low vision. Eye diseaseor disorders are of a wide variety. Age-related macular degeneration, cataract, glaucoma, refractive errors are major causes of visual impairment and preventable blindness. Cataract is the leading cause of blindness accounting for 66.2% cases of blindness, and 80.7% of cases of severe visual impairment followed by refractive error and glaucoma.
Macular degeneration, often called age-related macular degeneration (AMD), is an eye disorder associated with aging and results in damaging sharp and central vision. Cataract is a clouding of the eye ’s lens and is the leading cause of blindness worldwide. Glaucoma which is caused due to an increase in the fluid pressure inside the eyes can damage the eye ’s optic nerve and result in vision loss and blindness.
Refractive errors are the most frequent eye problems. Refractive errors include myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), astigmatism (distorted vision at all distances), and presbyopia that occurs between age 40–50 years. Other eye conditions include red eyes, strained eyes, night blindness, conjunctivitis and many more.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What is Eye health?
Good Eye Health means having perfectly healthy eyes which includes excellent vision and clear eyes, free of pain or other symptoms. It is also crucial to your health and well-being.
What are the Common Eye Problems/Diseases?
Eye problems can be categorized into following types:
Refractive errors- These are relatively mild and include:
- Myopia (Near-sightedness)
- Hyperopia (Far-sightedness)
- Astigmatisms(Blurry vision)
- Presbyopia(an inability to focus on objects up close)
Eye conditions which can trigger vision loss and even blindness. These include:
- Cataracts (opacity within the clear lens of the eye)
- Optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve)
- Retinal diseases, such as a retinal tear or detachment
- Macular degeneration
- Glaucoma (condition where increased intraocular pressure may result in damage to the optic nerve)
- Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the conjunctiva due to allergy, bacteria or virus)
- Diabetic eye problems, such as diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema Other problems
- Eye Strain (Tiredness or discomfort in eyes)
- Dry Eye Syndrome (Tear glands are not able to make enough tears)
What are the Causes of Eye Problems?
Some of the common causes of eye problems are enlisted below:
- Protein and Vitamin Deficiency (A, B, C and E)
- Xerophthalmia- Progressive eye disease caused by vitamin A deficiency. Lack of vitamin A can dry out tear ducts and eyes and can lead to blindness in children.
- Chemical Irritants
- Genetic/ Hereditary
- Increased Intra-Ocular Pressure (leads to Glaucoma)
- Diseases like Diabetes or High Cholesterol-People who have diabetes can develop a condition called diabetic retinopathy, which can damage their retinas, while high cholesterol and triglycerides can white ring formation around iris.
- Stress or Strain
- Long Screen Time- Spending much of the day looking at a computer screen or television screen
What are the Common Signs and Symptoms of Eye Problems?
Some of the most common symptoms of eye diseases are as follows:
- Blurred Vision
- Flashes of light
- Light sensitivity
- Eye Pain
- Red and watery eyes
- Vision loss
How can I keep my Eyes healthy?
There are some simple things that you can do to keep your eyes healthy:
- Eat Healthy: Nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E might help ward off age-related vision problems like macular degeneration and cataracts. So it is advised to consume green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, fish, eggs, beans and nuts.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking may trigger Cataract and macular degeneration
- Wear Sunglasses: Too much UV exposure boosts your chances of cataractsand macular degeneration. So wearing sunglasses will help protect your eyes from the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Reduce Screen Time: Staring at a computer or phone screen for too long can cause eye strain, blurry vision, Trouble focusing at a distance, dry eyes, headaches and neck, back, and shoulder pain
- Regular Eye Check-up: Regular eye examination is required. It helps protect your sight and lets you see your best.
Will staring at screens or working on computer/mobile for long hours cause damage to my eyes?
Using digital devices for long hours each day at work and at home exposes your eyes to high energy blue light. It's called blue light because the wavelengths emitted are near the bluer part of the spectrum. Some research shows a link between eye damage and short-wave blue light with wavelengths between 415 and 455 nanometers. Most of the light from the LEDs used in smartphones, TVs, and tablets has wavelengths between 400 and 490 nanometers. This blue light from electronics is linked to problems like blurry vision, eyestrain, dry eye, macular degeneration, and cataracts. Some people may also suffer from sleep issues as the blue light messes with your circadian rhythm, or sleep cycle.
Your child’s eyes don’t filter blue light as well as yours do. Too much of it from device screens may raise their chances of developing obesity, near-sightedness, and attention focusing issues. To protect their eyes, limit your child’s screen time.
Lutein & Zeaxanthin are eye nutrients that are concentrated in the macula and help eyes filter blue light. Lutein and Zeaxanthin cannot be produced by our bodies on their own, so they must be obtained through diet and/or supplements.
How does Nethika Naturals Eye care work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S EYE CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to take care of common eye problems and for maintenance of overall eye health.
The Supplement contains high quality standardized extracts of Marigold, Moringa, Turmeric, Carrot, Green Tea, Ginkgo biloba, Grape seed extract, Amla and Licorice. The positive effects of these ingredients on eye health are as follows:
- Helps to maintain Clear and Sharp vision
- Protects Vision by Guarding Delicate tissues of the Eyes from the negative effects of UV light, Deterioration/ aging & Oxidative damage
- Helps fight leading causes of Vision loss
- Helps reduce negative effects of strain and stress on eyes
- Contains Marigold and Carrot which are rich sources of Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which protects the eyes from the deleterious effects of blue light of screen (laptop/mobiles/TVs)
- Acts as an Antiseptic
- Helpful in Eye Infections, Conjunctivitis, Watery and Inflamed Eyes
- Reduces the risks of Glaucoma, Cataract and Macular Degeneration
- Helps delay Degeneration of Eyesight among elderly people
- Reduces the risk of Night blindness
- Contains phytochemicals which are good for the all-round health of the eyes
How long does it take for this supplement to show its results?
The Supplement may take almost 1-2 months to show the desired results.
What is the Dose of the product?
The recommended dose is 1 capsule twice a day.
For how long can I use this product?
The Supplement is 100% natural and safe for long term use.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no side effects. It’s purely herbal and contains only best quality standardized plant extracts.