A Good Digestion Turneth All To Health
Nethika Naturals Digestive CAre Supplement Keeps Your Gut Healthy
- Additional information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Acidity, also called acid reflux, is a condition that is characterised by heartburn that is felt around the lower chest area. It is a common condition that occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the food pipe. The most common acid reflux symptom is a burning sensation in the chest, and pain.
Acidity is caused due to excess production of acid in the stomach by the gastric glands. Factors that cause acidity include unhealthy eating habits (skipping meals, over-eating, diets low in dietary fibres), excessive consumption of certain kinds of foods (junk foods, spicy foods, drinks such as tea, coffee, carbonated beverages), side-effects of drugs and other factors like frequent smoking or alcohol intake, lack of sleep and stress.
When acidity symptoms occur more than twice a week, you may be suffering from Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. Chronic acidity may lead to serious risks that include oesophagial damage, oesophagial cancer and wear down of enamel of teeth which leads to cavities.
The common allopathic medicines used for acidity, which comprises of antacids, histamine-2 blockers and proton pump inhibitors, suffer from side-effects like headache, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting, abdominal pain, stomach upset.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What is gut health?
Gut health is the proper functioning of the digestive tract, which in turn helps in the proper digestion of nutrients and removal of waste from the body. It also ensures the balance of the microbiota, which play an important role in the body, both energetic and metabolic, they protect against other pathogenic germs in the intestine and strengthens the immune system.
Why is good gut health so important for general health and well-being?
Digestive system is like a “balancer” for the body. Good gut health not only helps in proper digestion and availability of nutrients to the body, it is also interconnected with the rest of the body, particularly the central nervous system and the immune system. A healthy gut contains healthy bacteria and immune cells that help to fight against infectious agents like bacteria, viruses and fungi. A healthy gut also communicates with the brain through nerves and hormones, which helps maintain general health and well-being
What are the common digestive problems?
The common digestion problems and their symptoms are mentioned below:
- Acidity/Heartburn/GERD - Heartburn is an occasional occurrence for many adults. This happens when stomach acids go back up into the esophagus, causing chest pain and burning sensation. Frequent heartburn indicates that you might be suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Such frequent episodes can interfere with your daily life and damage your esophagus.
- Constipation – Constipation occurs when a person has difficulty in passing stools. The person may also experience abdominal pain and bloating as well as fewer bowel movements (which are more painful than usual)
- Food Intolerance – It occurs when your digestive system cannot tolerate certain foods (they adversely affect digestion and create gastric issues)
How can I improve my gut health?
You can improve your gut health in following ways:
- Eat Healthy Food- Reduce the amount of processed, high-sugar, and high-fat foods for better gut health. Additionally, eat plenty of plant-based foods, protein and fibre rich diet.
- Chew Properly: Chewing your food thoroughly and eating slowly helps in full digestion and absorption of nutrients. This also helps in reducing stomach discomfort caused due to indigestion.
- Check for Food Intolerances- Try to identify foods that are causing problems like acid reflux, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, rashes or nausea in you and try avoiding them.
- Consume Prebiotic and Probiotic foods- Adding a prebiotic or probioticsupplement to your diet may be a great way to improve your gut health. Prebiotics promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, while probiotics are live good bacteria.
- Manage or Lower Stress- Evidence suggests that ongoing stress leads to stomach ulcers. Stress also increases gut motility leading to diarrhoea.
- Physical exercise- Physical activity helps in good digestion, proper body weight and stress relief
- Take Adequate rest- Disturbed sleep tends to cause nausea, bloating, constipation and other digestive concerns.
- Avoid Antibiotics– Antibiotics can wipe out both bad and good bacteria in the gut. Avoid taking antibiotics frequently for conditions such as common colds or sore throats.
How does Nethika Naturals Digestive Care work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S DIGESTIVE CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to support your digestion naturally and take care of gastric problems. It contains high quality standardized extracts of gastroprotective herbs like Basil (Ocimum sanctum), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Amla or Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), Cumin (Cuminum cyminum), Pudina/Mint (Mentha piperita), Cloves (Eugenia carryophylum) and Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
The effects of the constituent herbs are summarized below:
- Helps in Proper Digestion: Fennel and Amla contain vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber that aids the process of good digestion and helps in constipation and bloating
- Provides Relief from Acidity: Cinnamon, Basil, Clove and Amla help to provide relief from acidity by reducing acid secretion and stimulating mucus production.
- Provides Relief from Acid Reflux: Amla, Cumin and Mint helps reduce the frequencies and severity of heartburn, pain and regurgitation associated with acid reflux
- Soothes the digestive system- Cloves and Amla help in healing injured stomach lining & oesophagus
- Prevents spasm, pain and flatulence- Amla, Fennel, Cumin and Clove alleviate pain, vomiting, sleep disturbances and other associated problems.
- Helps in Diarrhea- Cumin and Amla helps in diarrhea.
- Helps in Gastric Infections: Cinnamon, Licorice, Clove and Amla help in healing gastric infections and also suppress the toxic bacteria H. pylori which causes ulcers
- Protects the Gut: The constituent herbs elicit gastroprotective effect by virtue of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
What is the Dose of the product?
The recommended dose is 1 capsule twice a day before meals. In cases of severe gastric issues the dose can be increased to 2 capsules twice a day.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no side effects of the product. It is 100% natural and safe.