GET RID OF WOMANLY WOES.
Nethika Naturals Women’s Care Supplement for all Women Hormonal Issues.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While both men and women contract various conditions, some health issues affect women differently and more commonly. Many of the issues around women ’s health relate to theirreproductive health, includingmaternalandchildhealth,genital healthandbreast health, and endocrine (hormonal) health, includingmenstruation,birth controlandmenopause. Women bear exclusive health concerns, such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, menopause (associated with increased risk of heart diseases and osteoporosis, mood fluctuations, etc.), and pregnancy (may cause anemia, depression and worsening of pre-existing medical conditions). Bleeding and pain are a normal part of the menstrual cycle.
Women also have more chronic non-reproductive health issues such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, mental illness, diabetes and osteoporosis. Women suffer higher heart attack deaths compared to men. Depression and anxiety exhibit more frequently among female patients. Urinary tract conditions present more often in females, and sexually transmitted diseases can cause more harm to women.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What are the common hormonal issues/problems (linked to reproductive health) faced by women?
Women naturally experience several periods of hormonal imbalance throughout their lifetime, before and during Puberty, Menstruation, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Breast-feeding and Menopause. But there are certain medical conditions which are the result of hormonal imbalances and require treatment. The most common conditions are Irregular menstrual cycles, Heavy menstrual bleeding, PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome), Leucorrhea, Infertility and PMS (Premenstrual syndrome).
What are the Causes of Hormonal imbalances in Women?
Female reproductive hormones include estrogen and progesterone. They help develop and maintain female sex characteristics and play an important role in menstrual cycle, fertility and pregnancy. Imbalances in the levels of these hormones leads to problems.
An imbalance in hormones can be caused by unusually high stress, insufficient sleep, an unhealthy diet, diabetes, menopause, pregnancy, thyroid problems, and other conditions.
Medical conditions causing irregular hormonal imbalances in women include:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Hormone replacement or birth control medications
- Early menopause
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI)
- Ovarian cancer
What are the Common Symptoms of Hormonal imbalances?
Symptoms of hormonal imbalances in women include:
- Heavy, irregular, or painful periods
- Osteoporosis (weak, brittle bones)
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Breast tenderness
- Mood swings and depression
- Loss of Libido
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Acne during or just before menstruation
- Uterine bleeding not associated with menstruation
- Hirsutism (Increased hair growth on the face, neck, chest, or back)
- Weight gain
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- Skin tags or abnormal growths
- Deepening of the voice
- Pelvic Pain
- Sleeping problems
What are the available treatment options for Hormonal imbalances?
The most common medical treatment of hormonal imbalance is the prescription of bioidentical or synthetic hormones. This is known as hormone replacement therapy.
Bioidentical hormones (which can include estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone) are derived from a natural substance. Synthetic hormones are created to mimic the effects of natural hormones. Both types of hormone replacement therapy can be very effective at restoring balance and resolving symptoms.
Some of the different forms or options of treatment include:
- Hormone control or birth control.Medications containing estrogen and progesterone (eg. birth control medications) can help regulate irregular menstrual cy cles and symptoms.
- Vaginal estrogen.For vaginal dryness linked to changes in estrogen levels creams containing estrogen can be directly applied to vaginal tissues or estrogen tablets can be used to reduce vaginal dryness.
- Anti-androgen medications.Medications that block the male-sex hormone androgen can help limit severe acne and excessive hair growth or loss
- Fertility Drugs.These medications help stimulate ovulation in people with PCOS who are trying to become pregnant. These drugs cause the pituitary gland to release more FSH and LH which stimulate the growth of an ovarian follicle containing an egg. Those with PCOS and infertility may also be given injections of gonadotropins to help increase the chances of pregnancy.
What are the Benefits of Herbal products over allopathic medicines used for the treatment of hormonal issues?
Conventional allopathic treatment for hormonal issues mainly includes use of synthetic hormones (estrogen and progesterone). This hormone therapy is commonly referred to as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). It is used globally by millions of patients to treat common menopausal symptoms (including hot flashes and vaginal discomfort) and in estrogen deficiency. It has also been proven to prevent bone loss and reduce fracture in postmenopausal women.
However, there are numerous clinical studies which provide evidence that synthetic hormones increase the risk of:
- Endometrial cancer
- Breast cancer
- Heart Disease
- Blood Clot and Venous thromboembolic events, and
- Gall bladder disease
Thus HRT may not be suitable for women with a history of high blood pressure, thrombosis or blood clots, high levels of triglycerides in the blood, stroke, heart disease, breast cancer and gallbladder disease.
Also research confirmed a significant increase of risk associated with the use of estrogens for long periods, lasting several years even after stopping their use.
It is currently believed that the risks of long-term (more than five years) use of HRT outweigh the benefits. HRT should not be recommended for disease prevention, except for women under 60 years of age with substantially increased risk of bone fractures, or in the setting of premature menopause.
The awareness that HRT is associated with undesirable effects has increased an interest in phytoestrogens, i.e. plant-derived estrogens. Many phytoestrogens (eg. soy isoflavones) have proven to be effective in reducing menopausal problems and risks of cardiovascular diseases, bone loss and cancers with no side effects.
What are the lifestyle changes that may help reduce the problems linked with hormonal imbalances?
The lifestyle changes that may help reduce the problems linked with hormonal imbalances include:
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Eating a nutritious and balanced diet
- Exercising regularly
- Practicing good personal hygiene
- Using anti-acne preparations
- Avoiding triggers that cause hot flashes (like spicy or hot foods and drinks)
- Managing stress
- Practicing yoga or meditation
- Limiting sugary foods and refined carbohydrates
- Avoiding packaged foods
- Consuming Organic foods (Pesticide or chemical free)
- Limiting the consumption of caffeine and alcohol
- Avoiding smoking
How does Nethika Naturals Women Care Supplement work?
NETHIKA NATURALS WOMEN’S CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to take care of women health issues, particularly linked to hormonal imbalance. It contains high quality standardized extracts of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ashoka (Saraca asoca), Aloe vera, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) and Soy (Glycine max)
The overall effects of Ingredients are enumerated below:
- Regularizes Periods: Helps to restore hormonal balance in women and helps to regularize irregular menstrual cycles
- Relieves Menstrual Problems: Helps relieve cramps, pain, excessive bleeding, nausea and bloating during menstruation
- Relieves Menopausal Symptoms: Helps in menopausal depression, mood swings, hot flashes, sleep problems and fatigue
- Improves Bone Health: Helps increase bone density, slows down the bone loss and thereby reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis or bone fractures
- Useful in Leucorrhoea: Helps reduce white discharge from vagina
- Improves Mood: Helps increase sexuality, reduce stress, irritability and depression, and improve sleep quality
- Acts as Uterine Tonic: Helps in conditions like endometriosis, cysts and fibroids and acts as a uterine tonic for irregular menstrual cycles and miscarriage
How long does it take for this supplement to show its results?
The Supplement may take almost 1-3 months to show the desired results.
What is the Dose of the product?
The recommended dose is 1 capsule twice a day after meals
For how long can I use this product?
The product is 100% natural. Its ingredients are safe and so the Supplement can be used for a long period.
Are there any side effects?
Nethika Naturals Women Care Supplement is 100% natural and safe. It is made from the best quality standardized extracts sourced from certified vendors who produce the extracts in cGMP, FDA, HALAL and KOSHER approved manufacturing facility. All the individual herbs present in the supplement are reported to be safe with no adverse/side effects.