PROTECT YOURSELF FROM OXIDATIVE DAMAGE
Nethika Nat rals Antioxidant Supplement that provides you protection against free radicals
- Additional information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure. In addition, curcumin boosts the activity of your body ’s own antioxidant enzymes. Because free-radical-mediated peroxidation of membrane lipids and oxidative damage of DNA and proteins are believed to be associated with a variety of chronic pathological complications such as cancer, atherosclerosis, and neurodegenerative diseases, curcumin is thought to play a vital role against these pathological conditions.
- Resveratrol possesses a very high antioxidant potential. Resveratrol also exhibits antitumor activity, and is considered a potential candidate for prevention and treatment of several types of cancer. Many in vitro and in vivo studies show that resveratrol is able to inhibit all carcinogenesis stages. Other effects, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, cardioprotective, vasorelaxant, phytoestrogenic and neuroprotective have also been reported.
- Quercetin is among the most efficient antioxidants of the flavonoids. Modern studies have shown that quercetin prevents various diseases, such as osteoporosis, depression, some forms of cancer, tumors, and lung and cardiovascular diseases.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow down Oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is the damage to cells caused by free radicals or unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures.
Many factors, for instance, development of technologies, the greenhouse effect, environmental pollution, smoking, radiation and many chemicals, cause negative effects of oxidative stress in the human body. It is proven that oxidative stress and free radicals provoke aging and disease in the body.
How one can prevent Oxidative stress in the body?
One can prevent oxidative stress by maintaining the balance between the free radicals and antioxidants in the body. Some life style changes that can help to maintain an even balance between both are:
- Quitting smoking
- Avoid exposure to pollutants and harsh chemicals
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- No alcohol consumption
- Limiting fat or sugar rich diet
- Reducing stress
- Getting enough sleep
- Eating nutritious food and food rich in antioxidants
- Maintaining proper weight
What are the health benefits of taking Antioxidant Supplements?
Free radicals (i.e. molecules containing free electrons) go and react with the DNA, lipids and proteins of cells and take the electrons from these components and destabilize them. This destabilization of these components can cause many diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, Parkinson’s disease, Asthma, inflammatory diseases, Alzheimer’s, cataracts and accelerated ageing.
Antioxidants bind electron to the free radicals and protect the cells. Thus, the cells do not destabilize and the disease does not occur. Antioxidant can thus prevent and help in diseases like cancer, vitiligo, aging, cataract, heart diseases, and neurodegenerative disease.
What is Curcumin? What are its benefits on Human Health?
Curcumin, a yellow pigment from Curcuma longa, is a major component of turmeric and is commonly used as a spice and food-colouring agent. It is also used as a cosmetic and in some medical preparations. The desirable preventive or therapeutic properties of curcumin have also been considered to be associated with its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Because free-radical-mediated peroxidation of membrane lipids and oxidative damage of DNA and proteins are believed to be associated with a variety of chronic pathological complications such as cancer, atherosclerosis, and neurodegenerative diseases (like Alzheimers and Parkinsons), curcumin is thought to play a vital role against these pathological conditions.
What is Quercetin? What are its benefits on Human Health?
Quercetin is among the most efficient antioxidants of the flavonoids. It is abundantly present in kales, onions, berries, apples, red grapes, broccoli, and cherries, as well as tea and red wine. Modern studies have shown that quercetin prevents various diseases, such as osteoporosis, depression, some forms of cancer, tumors, and lung and cardiovascular diseases. The antioxidant effects of quercetin play a significant role in the prevention and treatment of such diseases. It also has anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory activities.
What is Resveratrol? What are its health benefits?
Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol which has been detected in more than 70 plant species, especially in grapes’ skin and seeds.
As a natural food ingredient, numerous studies have demonstrated that resveratrol possesses a very high antioxidant potential. Resveratrol also exhibits antitumor activity, and is considered a potential candidate for prevention and treatment of several types of cancer. Its anticancer properties have been confirmed by many in vitro and in vivo studies, which shows that resveratrol is able to inhibit all carcinogenesis stages (e.g., initiation, promotion and progression).
Other effects like anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective (protects the heart), phytoestrogenic (balances hormonal levels) and neuroprotective (protects the brain) have also been reported. It is also effective in females suffering from PCOD with symptoms of androgen excess (excess facial hair and acne) and abnormal angiogenesis. In addition, resveratrol may increase ovarian follicular reserve and prolong ovarian life span, serving as a potential anti-aging agent.
What does Nethika Naturals Antioxidant Support capsules contain and what are its health benefits?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed for the protection of the body cells and tissues from oxidative damage which is one of the major culprits for many human diseases. It contains best quality potent antioxidants like Nano Curcumin (25% water dispersible), Resveratrol (99.5% Pure) and Quercetin (95.5% Pure)
It can be used for following health issues:
- Adjuvant to Chemotherapy
- Cardiovascular (Heart and Blood vessels) health
- Brain Health (Depression, Dementia, Alzheimers and Parkinsons)
- Women Health (PCOD and hormonal issues)
- Joint Health
- Skin Health
- Eye Health (vision problems, cataract, etc.)
- Promote Immunity
What is the Dose of Antioxidant capsules?
The recommended dose is 1 capsule twice a day.