BE GOOD TO YOUR SKIN
Nethika Naturals Skin Care Supplement is designed to keep your skin healthy!
- Additional information
- Frequently Asked Questions
People of all ages desire a beautiful skin. But as you age nature of the skin (the tender, soft and clear skin of childhood) changes due to changes in hormonal levels and exposure of skin to environment. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Symptoms range from uninflamed blackheads to pus-filled pimples or large, red and tender bumps.
Skin problems like acne, blemishes and dry and unhealthy skin, all indicate presence of impurities in the blood. For a beautiful skin the blood needs purification. A clean flow of blood and blood free from any toxins help in maintaining the clarity of the skin, this is because healthy and clean red blood vessels are vital to skin related cases and pimples. Additionally, it assists in maintaining skin quality along with its texture since the red blood cells help in transporting oxygen.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What are the common Skin issues encountered by people?
The common skin problems faced by people include acne, pimples, scars, dark circles, blemishes, etc. Almost everyone gets blackheads and pimples at some point in life, especially during puberty. They can be embarrassing and make you feel bad about your appearance. Acne isn’t usually serious, but severe cases can cause scars that will last for years.
Acne and Pimples: Most teenagers get a skin disease called acne. Acne is caused by bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes), which live on everyone’s skin. Sometimes the follicles in the skin, where hair grows, become clogged with oil and dead skin cells, and the bacteria thrive. Then that spot on the skin may hurt, become swollen, red, and hot. Eventually the walls of the follicle break down and spill the oil, skin cells and bacteria into the nearby skin, and a pimple forms.
Blemishes: A blemish is any type of mark, spot, discoloration, or flaw that appears on the skin. It is caused by excessive sun exposure over time. This is because the sun's rays stimulate the production of melanin, which is the pigment that gives color to the skin, but hormonal changes, medication and other factors act on the melanocytes that give rise to blemishes on the face or body.
Scar: It is an area where a new growth of tissue marks the spot where skin has healed after an injury. Thus, scarring is a natural part of the healing process. With the exception of very minor lesions, every wound (e.g., after accident, disease, or surgery) results in some degree of scarring.
How does Nethika Naturals Skin Care Supplement work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S SKIN CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed for skin care. It helps to purify the blood and render a healthy clear skin.
The Supplement contains high quality standardized extracts of Neem (Azadirachta indica), Manjistha, Chirata, Tulsi, Moringa, Guduchi, Turmeric and Licorice. These herbs have multiple effects on skin like:
- Purification of Blood: Chirata and Manjistha help to purify the blood and improve blood circulation. Neem has antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that are vital for blood cleansing.
Helps in Skin Problems:
Chirata and Turmeric help to get rid of blemishes, rashes and inflamed skin
Turmeric, Manjistha, Neem, Licorice and Tulsi help to clear acne, pimples and black/whiteheads due to their anti-bacterial effects
Manjistha is beneficial in treating skin conditions like uneven pigmentation and eczema
- Provides Skin-loving Vitamins: Moringa is packed with skin-loving vitamins including Vitamin A and E. Vitamin A is essential for healthy, radiant skin and vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress
- Helps Fight Signs of Aging: Turmeric, Tulsi, Moringa help fight the signs of ageing due to their antioxidant effects
- Helps Get a Glowing Skin: Chirata, Moringa and Tulsi help to get a glowing skin
For which skin type is this supplement suitable for?
This Supplement is suitable for all skin types.
Can it be used as a Blood purifier?
Yes, the Supplement can be effectively used as a blood purifier. This Supplement contains herbs like Manjistha, Neem, Tulsi, Chirata and Turmeric which purify the blood and helps remove toxins.
- Manjistha and Turmeric are known to be amongst the best herbs in Ayurveda, which cleanses the blood from waste and toxins
- Neem, Tulsi and Turmeric have antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that are vital for blood cleansing
- These herbs are also known to support key organs - the liver and kidney - that assist in taking out waste and toxins from the body.
- They also help to promote blood circulation by supporting healthy dilatation of blood vessels.
How long does it take for Skin Care Supplement to work?
Depending upon the skin condition and the skin problem/issues the supplement has to be taken daily for a period of 2-6 months.
How long can I continue this supplement?
You can continue this supplement for as long as you feel the need. It’s safe for long term use.
What is the Dose of the supplement and When should I take it?
The dose is 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
Is this skin care supplement completely free from chemicals?
Yes, the Supplement is completely free from chemicals. It is 100% natural and contains only high quality standardized plant extracts. It has no added chemicals like preservatives, colorants and other excipients.
Is this safe for pregnant and breastfeeding females?
Pregnant and breastfeeding females are advised to take this supplement only after proper consultation with their health practitioners.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.