How can a woman practice good menstrual hygiene and menstrual care?
All about Menstruation
Menstruation, monthly bleeding for 3 to 7 days, is a natural phenomenon for every woman. The primary cycle typically begins between the ages of 10 and 14. Menstruation indicates that a woman is capable of reproducing.
Menstruation takes place due to the fact: that the lining of the uterus organizes itself for a probable pregnancy by way of turning thicker and richer in blood vessels. If the pregnancy does not occur, the thickened lining is shed, as evidenced by bleeding. Bleeding typically lasts 3-7 days. Menstruation occurs on a fairly regular and predictable monthly basis in most girls. Typically, the time between the first day of the next menstrual cycle is between 21 and 35 days.
This article attempts to convey information about menstrual care and how a woman can practice good menstrual hygiene. We will try to focus on the main points in this article that can aid in gaining a fair understanding of the subject.
Menstruation Hygiene management
Most women go through periods very secretively and do not know if the practices are hygienic. Here are some suggestions to hold hygiene throughout your periods :-
4. Do not use soap to wash the vaginal area (Warm water works well).
5. Discard your used sanitary product well. (it can spread infections and have a foul odor).
7. Use only one sanitation method at a time. (Using two products concurrently increases your risk of infection and rashes.)
9. Be geared up with on-the-go stuff during your periods.
Menstrual care promotes menstrual health. Menstrual care will ensure female wellbeing, reproductive wellness, and prevention of certain menstrual condition-related diseases. We can understand the stages of menstrual care by below points:-
- Managing blood flow, pain, discomfort, and hygiene.
- Taking care of hormonal changes during the phases of the menstruation cycle, which lead to problems like mood swings, poor concentration, reduce appetite, and improper metabolism.
- Treating specific menstrual conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, etc.
A natural manner of dealing with Menstrual issues by way of making lifestyle changes:-
The lifestyles adjustments which can assist in reducing the issues linked with hormonal imbalances during menstruation include:-
- Keeping a healthy body weight.
- Eating a nutritious and balanced food regimen.
- Exercise often.
- Working towards excellent personal hygiene.
- The use of anti-pimples arrangements.
- Keeping off triggers that induce warm flashes (like highly spiced or warm food and drinks).
- Avoid stress.
- Practicing yoga or meditation.
- Proscribing sugary foods and refined carbohydrates.
- Be away from packaged meals.
- Limiting the intake of caffeine and alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
Via natural dietary supplements for menstrual care -
Below are some of the exceptional herbs which work wonderfully in relieving menstrual troubles:-
- Marigold, Manjistha, Ginkgo, Fennel, and Ginger can aid in muscle spasms, stomach cramps, and menstrual cramps.
- Punarnava and Ginger help throughout heavy menstrual bleeding because of astringent residences.
- Fennel relieves PMS symptoms such as nausea, bloating, headache, and weakness.
- Punarnava helps in fibroids and clotting in ladies.
- Licorice enables treatment of the signs and symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome.
One can be relieved by combining the right herbs in the right proportion. We recommend one such scientifically designed product that combines the benefits of the herbs mentioned above in an appropriate ratio to provide a solution to menstruation concerns. Nethika Naturals Menstrual Care supplement is for menstrual issues in women, particularly pain and excessive bleeding. The ingredients are high-quality standardized plant extracts that are 100% herbal with no risk of adverse effects.
Menstruation Advice -
It is prime to eliminate the shame and non-acceptance regarding menstruation and menstrual care. So that women and girls practice menstruation-related self-care without feeling awkwardness, discomfort, or adverse consequences. The limited access to menstrual knowledge and products are the main barriers to menstrual care. This article is a small step toward educating readers about menstruation care.
Buy Now -
"READ THIS NEXT"
3. Womanly Woes
#good #menstrual #hygiene #period #health #nethika #naturals #supplements